Saturday, January 06, 2007

New Blog Links for a New Year

Just added about half a dozen new links in the blogroll at the right. Two personal finance links, My Money Blog and My Money Forest, should have been added earlier. I decided to substitute one left-leaning law professor tax blog for another by replacing Start Making Sense with A Taxing Matter. I decided to add Taxalicious because many tax bloggers which I respect have joined the Tax Blogger community founded by Taxalicious. Finally, Tax Playa and Wandering Tax Pro are on trial--let me know what you think of these blogs.

Update: I just updated my Carnival links (except for fraud and taxes--continue to go through Fraud Files and Don't Mess with Taxes respectively for those carnivals). The Carnival of Enterpeneurship was reluctantly dropped--it does not appear to have published since June 2006.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dennis Howlett said...

Dan - can you put the links in so we can click out please?

1:12 PM  
Blogger Dan Meyer said...

Apparently I needed to clarify that the new links are on the right side of the page in the blogroll. I have made that clarification.

10:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dan-

Thanks for including me in your Tax Blog Links section!

I would certainly appreciate any comments you or your readers have on my postings.

Robert D Flach
The Wandering Tax Pro

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


My blog is worth $7,903.56.
How much is your blog worth?