Friday, August 26, 2005

Link comments

A big thank-you to Russ Fox and Taxable Talk for being the first known blog to offically link to Tick Marks (to be fair, Financial Rounds has provided an unofficial but nontheless valuable link here for quite a while).

More comments this weekend or early next week as the three-month anniversary of Tick Marks approaches. In mid-September, I intend to take my next look at who to add or delete from my links to provide the best access that I am aware of to accounting websites and accounting, personal finance and tax blogs.

P. S. A goof--I overlooked Consumerism Commentary who lists Tick Marks as an Investing and Trading blog
(a surprising classification, but I'm thrilled to be linked).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


My blog is worth $7,903.56.
How much is your blog worth?