Friday, May 02, 2008

Thomson Takes the Helm at IMA

Jeffry Thompson has been named the new chief executive officer of the Institute of Management Accountants, replacing Paul Sharman. Thompson previously directed research for the IMA and prior to that was the CFO for AT & T. One of Thomson's special concerns was the increased regulatory environment facing management accountants.

Congratulations and best wishes to Mr. Thomson. The IMA is an important professional group and I wish it great success.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tax-Refunds said...

Hi Dan,

I have a tax blog at http://www.taxfix.co.uk/blog which I was wondering if you would link to do a link exchange with, as both our readers could benefit.

Let me know what you think.

David
info@taxfix.co.uk

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


My blog is worth $7,903.56.
How much is your blog worth?