Monday, April 14, 2008

75, Traveling and Tax Preparers Get to Have a Life

Happy 75th birthday to my dad, Don Meyer, today. Dad had an impressive career with the U. S. Agricultural Research Service and was more involved with my brothers and I than many men of his generation. He greatly enjoys fishing to this day.

I hit the road tomorrow to present two papers with co-authors Lesley Davidson and Taylor Stevenson at the SOBIE conference at Destin, FL. I hope to do some blogging about the conference during the week.

Finally, a major congratulations is in order for the men and women who complete tax season at CPA firms and other tax services tomorrow. Special congrats for tax bloggers Joe Kristan, Kerry Kerstetter, Robert Flach (the Wandering Tax Pro presumably resumes his electronic travels), Russ Fox and Trish McInytre.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


My blog is worth $7,903.56.
How much is your blog worth?