Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Seven-up: "My Money Blog" Finds Its Way into the "Twelve Blogs"

  • Why Save?


  • "My Money Blog," written by an anonymous West Coast married man in his twenties, concentrates on big decisions that will help reach family financial goals while considering the day-to-day decisions that seem insignificant but cumulatively have real impact on long term success. In a sense, MMB is "think globally, act locally" for personal finance. Recent posts include "Credit Card Foreign Transaction Fee Refund: $25+" (directly salient to my wife and I) and "What Are We Saving for, Anyway..."--particularly good for indicating INCORRECT goals.

    Congratulations to the author; continued success in accomplishing your financial goals. I finish the personal finance area next; taxes are coming soon.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    My blog is worth $7,903.56.
    How much is your blog worth?