Friday, November 18, 2005

Whimper. Sigh.

Congratulations to footnoted.org, Tax Prof and the Accounting Observer on recognition in the Wednesday Wall Street Journal Personal Section (Part D). Obviously, I will have to improve my writing.

The section lists blogs from a variety of business and entertainment areas, including real estate, advertising, health care, television and theatre. Based on my link section, I obviously believe that there are many blogs in the personal finance and tax areas which would have worthy of inclusion, but the omission of three blogs were particularly surprising to me: Consumerism Commentary (as the headquarters of the Carnival of Personal Finance), Free Money Finance and Roth CPA Updates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


My blog is worth $7,903.56.
How much is your blog worth?