Wednesday, November 30, 2011

PCOAB Increases Membership in Standing Advisory Group

The Standing Advisory Group for the Public Companies Accounting Oversight Board has been increased in size to 42 members and terms extended to three years. Prominent men and women from accounting firms, medium and large businesses, major universities and even a labor union are among the 42 who give counsel to the five-member board. As the saying goes: "With great power goes great responsibility." The PCOAB has done well to seek the advice of these prominent men and women in making their decisions about accounting policy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pablo Gibson said...

Hi,
I was browsing through your blog tickmarks.blogspot.com and found very interesting contents on money and finance which are pretty informative. I was hoping I could write a guest post on your blog with an article related to your blog, I believe this will be of interest to your readers.
The article will be entirely unique, written just for your blog and will not be posted elsewhere. I hope I can produce informative and viscid content for you. If you’re interested in this idea, please get back to me.
Thank you so much for your time and consideration.

Regards,
Pablo Gibson
pablo.gibson10@gmail.com

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


My blog is worth $7,903.56.
How much is your blog worth?