Thursday, September 08, 2011

Corporate Fraud in China? Fitch Says Look for More Allegations.

Credit-rater Fitch Ratings says that it expects additional complaints of accounting fraud to be leveled at Chinese-based businesses; though it also mentioned that some such allegations will be found to be without substance. Additonally, Moody's has listed "red flags" on some Chinese companies. A number of Chinese companies which are listed on US-based stock exchnages were recently hit with fraud allegations. Several Chinese firms have already been suspended or withdrawn from US stock exchanges and Moody's. Fitch seems to believe that many of the allegations will prove partially true and partially false and recommends that Chinese standard-setters and financial executives take a cue from Latin America in regard to improved corporate governance.

Financial fraud is one of the most devastating blows to an effective stock market that exists. Given the woeful returns on many US-based investments; investing in global markets has become increasingly popular; just make sure before you invest to test whether supporting documents, such as financial statements, are reasonably trustworthy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Admin said...

I would like to express my thanks to this writer for bailing me out of such a matter. Right after looking out through the web and getting things which were not powerful, I assumed my life was over. Living devoid of the strategies to the issues you’ve fixed by way of the short article is a critical case, as well as the ones that might have negatively damaged my career if I hadn’t discovered your web blog. Your main mastery and kindness in taking care of everything was helpful. I don’t know what I would’ve done if I had not encountered such a subject like this. I’m able to at this time look forward to my future. Thanks very much for your professional and result oriented guide. I won’t be reluctant to refer your site to anyone who needs and wants counseling on this issue.

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


My blog is worth $7,903.56.
How much is your blog worth?