Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Weekly goals

As I approach the four month mark, I state my goals for the upcoming months: (1) At least eight topical posts per week (posts like this, Carnival announcements and occasional family, political, religious, sports-oriented or weather-oriented posts don't count), (2) at least two posts per week for accounting, for personal finance and for taxation, (3) applying at least every other week for the Carnival of Personal Finance or Carnival of the Capitalists. I may not accomplish these goals each week, but hope to hit close to ten weeks per quarter (13 weeks) for goal one and 5-6 Carnival submissions per quarter for goal two. Eventually, I also hope to return to best of blogs and calendar features and perhaps start a feature reviewing accounting literature, such as Journal of Accountancy, Strategic Finance or similar practitioner-oriented journals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


My blog is worth $7,903.56.
How much is your blog worth?