Monday, November 22, 2010

Suspending Tick Marks

In what I hope to be a temporary situation, I will be suspending Tick Marks until probably mid-February. I thank all my readers and give special thanks to Rick Telberg and Rasmussen College for their recent kind words about this blog. I apologize to those who have become used to "The Twelve Blogs of Christmas;" hopefully, that feature will run next year. I have had an extremely busy semester this fall and am a little burned out--I hope that 2-3 months away will help. A sign that I am likely to be back--if you see me post on blogs such as Roth CPA Updates or update my blogroll--most likely after Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday. If I am not back by the end of March, you can consider the situation ominous. While I am away; I encourage you to read the very good blogs and other material referenced at right. Anticipate that any comments to this post left after Thanksgiving are likely to be spam.

2 Comments:

Blogger T said...

Hurry back.

We'll miss you.

--- rick

(http://cpatrendlines.com)

7:21 AM  
Blogger *Britt* said...

I've enjoyed reading. I hope that you get some much needed rest over the semester break. Happy Holidays!

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


My blog is worth $7,903.56.
How much is your blog worth?