Monday, November 22, 2010

Suspending Tick Marks

In what I hope to be a temporary situation, I will be suspending Tick Marks until probably mid-February. I thank all my readers and give special thanks to Rick Telberg and Rasmussen College for their recent kind words about this blog. I apologize to those who have become used to "The Twelve Blogs of Christmas;" hopefully, that feature will run next year. I have had an extremely busy semester this fall and am a little burned out--I hope that 2-3 months away will help. A sign that I am likely to be back--if you see me post on blogs such as Roth CPA Updates or update my blogroll--most likely after Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday. If I am not back by the end of March, you can consider the situation ominous. While I am away; I encourage you to read the very good blogs and other material referenced at right. Anticipate that any comments to this post left after Thanksgiving are likely to be spam.


Blogger Rick Telberg said...

Hurry back.

We'll miss you.

--- rick


7:21 AM  
Blogger *Britt* said...

I've enjoyed reading. I hope that you get some much needed rest over the semester break. Happy Holidays!

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My blog is worth $7,903.56.
How much is your blog worth?