Monday, April 20, 2009

Catching Up, Part II--Return to Having a Life

  • Kay's Post on the Tea Party


  • Joe's Take on the Tea Party


  • While I was in hiding--[1] tax season ended. Congrats to all professional tax preparers,especially the tax bloggers.

    [2] The Wandering Tax Pro (Robert Flach) resumed his blog. Welcome back.

    [3] The 52nd Carnival of Taxes was published. I had a post on the House Small Business Committee challenging the IRS on increased frequency of audits.

    [4] The "tea party" phenomenon occurred. While my opinion probably was closer to Joe's than Kay's (see links above), I can see where there would be suspicion that Republican leaders may have had a hand in the coordination of the parties.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    My blog is worth $7,903.56.
    How much is your blog worth?