Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Nothing like a Tax Audit to Make a Dental Exam Look Good

(You've got to love the Accounting Web headline--link to story included in title). 41% of Americans considered a meeting with the IRS to be the last meeting they want to be involved with. By comparison, 20%of Americans were most uncomfortable having their teeth examined. Many survey respondents also preferred meeting with the IRS at home if they could not do so at their office. A pair of software products: Citrix Office Products' Go to Meeting and Microsoft's Live Meeting, may enable taxpayers to meet the IRS agents by web from their home.

Having met IRS personnel at conferences and having had wisdom teeth pulled and a crown put in (and my wife assures me that neither procedure is as bad as a root canal), I cannot agree with the survey results. On the other hand, I have never been audited, either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


My blog is worth $7,903.56.
How much is your blog worth?