Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Contracts Matter

Was going to make a much longer post on this topic; then time realities set in. On a day glorifying romance and sizzle; it can be easy to look longingly at the nearby pasture and think about how green it is. There is, however, a reason for wedding VOWS and it goes beyond protecting any offspring of the union to protecting the emotional state of the couple.

This is not meant to be harsh on the divorced and remarried--I don't know their circumstances and I have plenty of flaws myself. For those who are both passionate and perserverant and combine amore with agape, congratuations and applause--you are better men and women than I. At the same time for the imperfect rest of us, faithfulness is probably better than realizing fantasies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


My blog is worth $7,903.56.
How much is your blog worth?