Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Final Post of 2005

Over the final few days of this year, I plan to compete in a bridge tournament with my wife and in-laws; hopefully, I will reach Life Master before 2005 comes to a close. Barring MAJOR developments; therefore, this will be my last post of 2005.

I thank each of you who read this blog, especially regular readers. A special thanks to those bloggers who have encouraged me by linking to Tick Marks, writing encouraging comments or both. Thanks also for the Carnivals (especially Catnival of Personal Finance) for letting me be a participant on a number of occasions. Singer Paul Davis (Cool Night, Do Right, '65 Love Affair, Sweet Life, etc.) once wrote on the liner notes of an album (I think Ride 'Em Cowboy) "If I am worthy, Lord, let me be heard; if I am heard, Lord, let me be worthy." I am not sure that I am ready for that standard yet; hopefully, I will be there by the end of next year.

Speaking of next year, I hope and intend to improve my writing; upgrade computer skills (including better understanding of hypertext language) and add or reintroduce features to this blog. Among the features I hope to return at some point during the year are the monthly calendars and "Best of Blogs". While I may have reason to use "fisking" at some point[s], I would rather commend what is good than criticize what is gross. I am open to suggestions that may improve Tick Marks as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


My blog is worth $7,903.56.
How much is your blog worth?