Tuesday, October 11, 2005

"Where Were You Yesterday?--You're not Italian-American"

Yesterday's failure to blog was less a function of Columbus Day than just the way the day went. I was included in the Carnival of Personal Finance (see link in title) yesterday. While I am off topic: Congratulations to the Chicago White Sox on winning their first post-season series in 88 years (and Red Sox Nation thought they had it tough!). Also, I realize that many of you have better things to do Friday nights than watch TV but check out "Three Wishes" on NBC on TIVO if nothing else. Perhaps I am becoming a sentimental old fool but seeing a family displaced by Katrina finding a new life in the Midwest and a New Mexico single mom set up in a business and reconciled with her minister father was a real heart-tugger for me. Bravo, Amy Grant Gill and the rest of the folks associated with the show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


My blog is worth $7,903.56.
How much is your blog worth?